Whats a gsa wablisc worth
2022.01.20 20:35 Hbbb23 Whats a gsa wablisc worth
submitted by Hbbb23 to LoomianLegacyTrading [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:35 Ian_Dubs_K_Official Henk is horny
submitted by Ian_Dubs_K_Official to okbuddychicanery [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:35 Roronshi Any Shibe that could help out?
Hey everyone. I put myself in a bit of a pickle just a few moments ago after yearning for doge.
Started a Torus wallet and thought I bought some BNB but it turned out I bought some BUSD. I know, super dumb.. Now I'm however in a messy situation. I want to transfer the BUSD from Torus so I can exchange it but for that I need BNB to pay for the transfer, Torus wont allow me to pay with BNB for the transfer cost.
It's 0.000355515BNB ish that I need to get the transfer done. I have no clue where else to turn with this and I'm just hoping and wishing that one friendly shibe on this subreddit could be a friendly fellow dogelover and perhaps donate this tiny 0.1 dollars sum to my Torus account. I would be so grateful!
If someone is willing to save me from this mess my Torus adress is 0x43ca6BB207057e935e1Dd2F7d7ae7c494831f084
submitted by Roronshi to dogecoin [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:35 BootlegsBen Fit of the day. I have been loving the knitwear stuff.
2022.01.20 20:35 bbwat Thermostat issues
If my POS lemon 2019 Jetta were to be leaking coolant due to thermostat issue (all signs point to thermostat- taking it in next week to be looked at), where would that leak land in the ground? Seeing a fluid near front passenger wheel that looks like coolant. Can someone confirm?
submitted by bbwat to jetta [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:35 Express-Swordfish-88 Listen up!
submitted by Express-Swordfish-88 to Shibainucoin [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:35 Bluetex110 Ferrari FXX K
2022.01.20 20:35 cerebrix New Mexico COVID-19 January 20th update: 6,010 new cases, totaling 431,887 | 7-Day positivity rate 28.7% | NMDOH
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 20, 2022
New Mexico COVID-19 update: 6,010 new cases, totaling 431,887
Twenty-four additional COVID-19 deaths, 7-Day positivity rate 28.7%
SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials on Thursday announced 6,010 additional COVID-19 cases. Per the state Department of Health, the most recent cases are:
- 1549 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 2 new cases in Catron County
- 218 new cases in Chaves County
- 58 new cases in Cibola County
- 24 new cases in Colfax County
- 68 new cases in Curry County
- 9 new cases in De Baca County
- 615 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 244 new cases in Eddy County
- 50 new cases in Grant County
- 17 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 12 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 172 new cases in Lea County
- 110 new cases in Lincoln County
- 128 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 74 new cases in Luna County
- 234 new cases in McKinley County
- 7 new cases in Mora County
- 113 new cases in Otero County
- 19 new cases in Quay County
- 144 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 31 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 486 new cases in Sandoval County
- 353 new cases in San Juan County
- 100 new cases in San Miguel County
- 515 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 10 new cases in Sierra County
- 67 new cases in Socorro County
- 74 new cases in Taos County
- 17 new cases in Torrance County
- 8 new cases in Union County
- 419 new cases in Valencia County
- 56 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Cibola County Correctional Center
- 1 new case among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Federal Prison Facility
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Lea County Correctional Facility
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Northeast New Mexico Correctional Facility in Union County
- 2 new cases among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Otero County Prison Facility
- 2 new cases among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Springer Correctional Center in Colfax County
The Department of Health on Thursday reported twenty-four additional deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19: Seventeen recent deaths:
- A female in her 80s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 80s from Bernalillo County. The individual had underlying conditions and was a resident of the Advanced Health Care facility in Albuquerque.
- A male in his 90s from Bernalillo County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 30s from Colfax County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 70s from Curry County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 80s from Curry County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 90s from Doña Ana County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 80s from Lincoln County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 80s from McKinley County.
- A female in her 50s from Otero County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 70s from Otero County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 50s from Roosevelt County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 70s from San Miguel County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 60s from Santa Fe County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 50s from Socorro County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 60s from Taos County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 70s from Valencia County. The individual had underlying conditions.
Seven* deaths > 30 days:
- A male in his 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and ad underlying conditions.
- A female in her 80s from Doña Ana County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 50s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 80s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Torrance County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 60s from Valencia County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A second female in her 60s from Valencia County. The individual had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 6,229.*COVID related deaths are reported when a death certificate has been issued and some death certificates are delayed due to insufficient information. The ten ZIP codes across the state with the most COVID-19 cases on Thursday, Jan. 20 are:
- 87031 - 314
- 87121 - 239
- 87507 - 237
- 88220 - 203
- 87124 - 177
- 87114 - 172
- 87144 - 168
- 87120 - 152
- 87105 - 138
- 87111 - 125
Daily case counts and test numbers are raw data based on information the state receives today - meaning data that has not yet been scrutinized to identify potential duplicates or late-arriving positives or negatives. Including the above newly reported cases, New Mexico has now had a total of 431,887 COVID-19 cases:
- Bernalillo County: 123,249
- Catron County: 341
- Chaves County: 18,619
- Cibola County: 5,505
- Colfax County: 2,065
- Curry County: 10,703
- De Baca County: 495
- Doña Ana County: 51,285
- Eddy County: 14,593
- Grant County: 5,447
- Guadalupe County: 865
- Harding County: 64
- Hidalgo County: 906
- Lea County: 17,647
- Lincoln County: 4,469
- Los Alamos County: 1,941
- Luna County: 5,582
- McKinley County: 21,260
- Mora County: 582
- Otero County: 10,946
- Quay County: 1,803
- Rio Arriba County: 8,081
- Roosevelt County: 4,205
- Sandoval County: 27,178
- San Juan County: 33,519
- San Miguel County: 4,561
- Santa Fe County: 23,089
- Sierra County: 1,699
- Socorro County: 3,085
- Taos County: 4,243
- Torrance County: 2,275
- Union County: 649
- Valencia County: 15,235
County totals are subject to change upon further investigation and determination of residency of individuals positive for COVID-19. The Department of Health currently reports the following numbers of COVID-19 cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the following facilities:
- Cibola County Correctional Center: 522
- Otero County Federal Prison Facility: 596
- Otero County Processing Center: 775
- Torrance County Detention Facility: 385
The Department of Health currently reports the following numbers of COVID-19 cases among individuals held by the New Mexico Corrections Department at the following facilities:
- Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County: 400
- Guadalupe County Correctional Facility: 258
- Lea County Correctional Facility: 785
- Northeast New Mexico Correctional Facility in Union County: 215
- Northwest New Mexico Correctional Center in Cibola County: 131
- Otero County Prison Facility: 546
- Penitentiary of New Mexico in Santa Fe County: 254
- Roswell Correctional Center: 230
- Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility in Doña Ana County: 248
- Springer Correctional Center in Colfax County: 270
- Western New Mexico Correctional Facility in Cibola County: 86
As of today, there are 712 individuals hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19. This number may include individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 out of state but are currently hospitalized in New Mexico. This number does not include New Mexicans who tested positive for COVID-19 and may have been transferred to a hospital out of state. As of today, there are 329,179 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health. The Department of Health has identified at least one positive COVID-19 case in residents and/or staff in the past 28 days at the following long-term care facilities:
- A Love for Life (Alcazar St), Albuquerque
- Advanced Health Care of Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Grand Senior Living, Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehab
- Amaran Assisted Living, Albquerque
- American Heritage Home, Albuquerque
- Angel Wings Assisted Living Home Care, Albuquerque
- Arbors of Del Rey, Las Cruces
- Artesia Healthcare and rehab (San Pedro Nursing), Artesia
- Aspen Ridge Assisted Living, Los Alamos
- Atria Vista Del Rio (Morada), Albuquerque
- Avamere at Fiesta Park, Albuquerque
- Aztec Healthcare, Aztec
- Bear Canyon Rehab, Albuquerque
- Bee Hive Homes Of Edgewood, Edgewood
- Beehive Homes of Rio Rancho II, Rio Rancho
- Beehive Homes of San Pedro, Albuquerque
- Beehive Homes, Clovis
- Beehive Homes, Deming
- Beehive Homes, Farmington
- Beehive Homes, Roswell
- Belen Meadows
- Blue Horizon Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Brookdale Santa Fe
- Brookdale Valencia, Albuquerque
- Calibre Sagecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Las Cruces
- Camino Retirement Homes, Albuquerque
- Camino Healthcare (now called Odelia Healthcare), ABQ
- Casa Arena Blanca Nursing Center, Alamogordo
- Casa Bella Residential Care, Las Cruces
- Casa De Carino, Albuquerque
- Casa de Oro Center, Las Cruces
- Casa de Palomas, Albuquerque
- Casa de Paz, Rio Rancho
- Casa Del Sol Center, Las Cruces
- Casa Maria, Roswell
- Casa Real Genesis, Santa Fe
- Casa Sandia, Albuquerque
- Cedar Ridge Inn, Farmington
- Clayton Nursing and Rehab (Genesis)
- Clovis Healthcare and rehab, Clovis
- Colfax Long Term Care Center, Springer
- Desert Peaks Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Desert Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation, Hobbs
- El Castillo Retirement, Santa Fe
- Elmcroft of Quintessence, Albuquerque
- Fairwinds Assisted Living, Rio Rancho
- Fort Bayard Medical Center
- Genesis Rio Rancho Center
- Genesis San Juan Center, Farmington
- Genesis Silver City Care Center, Silver City
- Good Life Senior living & Memory Care, Los Lunas
- Good Life Senior Living And Memory Care, Artesia
- Good Life Senior Living, Carlsbad
- Good Samaritan Betty Dare, Alamogordo
- Good Samaritan Manzano Del Sol Nursing
- Good Samaritan, Las Cruces
- Good Samaritan, Socorro
- Kingston Residence of Santa Fe
- La Posada Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Ladera Center Genesis, Albuquerque
- Laguna Rainbow Care, Casa Blanca
- Lakeview Christian Home, Carlsbad
- Landmark Desert Gardens Assisted Living, Hobbs
- Las Palomas Genesis, Albuquerque
- Life Care Farmington
- LifeSpire Assisted Living of North ABQ Acres, Albuquerque
- LifeSpire Assisted Living , Albuquerque (High Assets Way)
- LifeSpire Assisted Living, Rio Rancho
- Little Roses Home of the SW, Albuquerque
- Little Sisters of the Poor, Gallup
- McKinley Care Center, Gallup
- Meadows Home, NM Behavioral Health Institute, Las Vegas
- Mimbres Nursing Home, Deming
- Miners Colfax Medical Center, Raton
- Mission Arch Center (Roswell)
- Morningstar Of Albuquerque, Albuquerque
- Morningstar Memory Care at Northridge, Albuquerque
- Namaste House Assisted Living, Farmington
- NM State Veterans Home, TorC
- Pacifica Senior Living, Santa Fe
- Palmilla Senior Living, Albuquerque
- Princeton Place, Albuquerque
- Ravenna assisted living, Albuquerque
- Retirement Ranches-Clovis
- Retreat Healthcare, Rio Rancho
- Sandia Ridge Genesis, Albuquerque
- Sandia View Spain Assisted Living Albuquerque
- Santa Clara Assisted Living, Santa Clara
- Santa Fe Care Center, Santa Fe
- Senior Living Systems, Los Lunas
- Shady Pines Assisted Living, Albuquerque
- Sierra Healthcare Center, TorC
- Singing Arrow Manor, Albuquerque
- Skies Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center Genesis, Albuquerque
- Sombrillo Nursing & Rehabilitation, Los Alamos
- South Valley Care Center, Albuquerque
- Spanish Trails Rehabilitation Suites, Albuquerque
- St Anthony's Healthcare, Clovis
- Sunny Day Assisted Living, Gallup
- Sunset Villa Nursing home, Roswell
- Sunshine Assisted Living, Tucumcari
- Taos Living Center, Taos
- The Bridge of Farmington, Farmington
- The Montebello on Academy, Albuquerque
- The Montecito, Santa Fe
- The Rehab Center of Albuquerque
- The Rio Las Estancias, Albuquerque
- The Suites Rio Vista, Rio Rancho
- The Watermark at Cherry Hills, Albuquerque
- The Woodmark at Uptown, Albuquerque
- UpTown Genesis, Albuquerque
- Vecino Sanos Assisted Living (Los Amigos AL), Santa Rosa
- Vida Encantada Nursing & Rehab, Las Vegas
- Village at Northrise - Morning Side, Las Cruces
- Village at Northrise - Desert Willow II Memory care, Las Cruces
- Village at Northrise - Desert Willow I Nursing, Las Cruces
- Welbrook Senior Living, Las Cruces (Now called Las Cruces Post Acute and Rehabilitation Center of Cascadia)
- Westwind House Assisted Living, Albuquerque
- Wheatfields Senior Living, Clovis
- White Sands Healthcare, Hobbs
The New Mexico Department of Health has active investigations into the positive patients, which includes contact-tracing and swabs of symptomatic individuals who have had contact with the positive cases. Every New Mexican must work together to stem the spread of COVID-19. Wear a mask when in public and around others. If you are sick, stay home as much as possible.
New Mexicans who report symptoms of COVID-19 infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or loss of taste or smell should call their health care provider or the NMDOH COVID-19 hotline immediately (1-855-600-3453). The Department of Health strongly encourages the following groups to get tested:
- Symptomatic people displaying the COVID-19 symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or loss of taste or smell;
- Asymptomatic people who are close contacts or household members of people in their infectious period who have already tested positive for the coronavirus;
- Asymptomatic people who live or work in congregate settings such as long-term care facilities and group homes;
- Patients who are scheduled for surgery and whose provider has advised them to get tested before the procedure.
New Mexicans who have non-health-related questions or concerns can also call 833-551-0518 or visit newmexico.gov
, which is being updated regularly as a one-stop source for information for families, workers and others affected by and seeking more information about COVID-19.###NMDOH
submitted by cerebrix
to coronavirusnewmexico [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:35 Swan1741 What is your current job?
For those attempting and having completed FRM, what role are you currently working in?
submitted by Swan1741 to FRM [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:35 WolfgangRed Why do you need to pay to renew your passport?
I googled this and couldn't find anyone else asking, so it must be a very dumb question.
Idk what the rules are in other places, but in Canada, you have to pay like 120 bucks to get your passport renewed every 5 years.
I don't have to pay to get my citizenship renewed every five years, or my SIN, or my medicare card. I know you have to pay for your license every few years but that's because your driving ability can change over time. Nothing changes with passports...
I just don't get the rules. Why do we have to pay for some legal documents to be renewed but not others?
submitted by WolfgangRed to NoStupidQuestions [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:35 JYHENNY_3819 My friend sent this to me ..
2022.01.20 20:35 ffs_fml Hit the trap like Max
Hit the trap like Max
submitted by ffs_fml to liluzivert [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:35 sqautrickfan 🤔
2022.01.20 20:35 PsychedelicMention "magic mushroom" in /r/shroomstocks: B.C. doctors now able to access MDMA, Magic mushrooms for the Seriously ill
2022.01.20 20:35 jazzandheritage Official 2022 New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival Poster by Terrance Osborne featuring Jon Batiste
Check out this year's official New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival poster by Terrance Osborne featuring Jon Batiste!
Available now on http://Art4Now.com
submitted by jazzandheritage to jazzfest [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:35 aly2gr6 mega aerodactyl 8611 7304 8908
submitted by aly2gr6 to PokemonGoRaids [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:35 woodude987 Stop mentioning Etika
I like Ethan, but I hate when he says Etika and Keemstar in the same sentence. Let Desmond rest in peace. That's all.
submitted by woodude987 to h3h3productions [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:35 shannonW4 Calling all e-bikers!
Hey y'all! We are a group of students doing research on e-biking. If you are an e-biker, please take a minute to take our quick survey. Thanks so much!!
submitted by shannonW4 to bikecommuting [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:35 BotWorldProblems I got caught in a "discovery" of the Void. Now I can't even read the void. What do I do?
submitted by BotWorldProblems to SubSimGPT2Interactive [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:35 Kotch1 Hey Tony how the fucks it goin…Matt drink water my partner Sean gismante we’re friends with Christopher
2022.01.20 20:35 AreAnIllusion 🎣⁉️
2022.01.20 20:35 fantasticmilkytomato just another chinese factory
2022.01.20 20:35 Technicaly_not_alien It do be that way sometimes
2022.01.20 20:35 Novel-Length-2410 Fuzzy feedback and skipping from new amp.
2022.01.20 20:35 kmad [NHL Alumni] RIP to former Canuck Randy Boyd